1. Submit the online Application for Admission.
2. Send a copy of you official high school (11th and 12th grade) and /or transcripts from the first two years of college directly to:
Northwest Suburban College
5999 S. New Wilke Road, Building 5
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
3. Submit a copy of your TOEFL score, if available.
4. Submit a personal letter of interest with a copy of your passport or passport size photograph.
5. Submit two letters of recommendation.
6. Provide proof of funds for one academic year's cost of attendance ($26,500.00 including room and board) by providing a bank statement.
Your application will be considered after submission of all required documents. If accepted, a letter of admission and Form I-20 to obtain a US F1 Visa will be provided.